Skip to main content

Home | Contact us | By phone

Contact us by phone


Non-emergency - call 101

Our 101 service is currently available 24/7. Call 101 to;

  • report non-urgent crime (only call 999 if a crime remains in progress or offender(s) remain nearby
  • report a minor road traffic collision
  • speak to your local officer (or email your local police team directly)
  • request an update on an on-going case

Read frequently asked questions about the 101 number

Debris on the road

Report debris on the road (including trees and abandoned vehicles) to Kent County Council.


In an emergency - call 999


You should only use the 999 service if;

  • a crime is happening
  • someone suspected of a crime is nearby
  • someone is injured as a result of a crime
  • you are being threatened or a life is at risk
  • there is a traffic incident involving personal injury or danger (e.g. vehicles are blocking a fast-moving road).

Calling from outside Kent

Overseas callers and callers from outside Kent can call us on (0)44 1622 690690.

112 is the emergency number for countries in the European Union. As a European citizen, you can call 112 to contact the emergency services.


Media agencies

 Media outlets should contact our Press Office with enquiries.