Skip to main content

Home | Contact us

Non-emergency call 101

Emergency (crime in progress/life in danger) call 999


Make a request for information - public & media

Firearms licensing and permits

Other forces and agencies

Other forces/agencies can request action by Kent Police via our request forms*. 
*Please call if the request is operationally urgent - a live incident, a death message, injunctions, Section 18 search requests, bail checks (persons in custody now) or court warnings (if needed for the next working day).

Register as a foreign national

If you were instructed by an immigration officer to register with police when you arrived in the UK, you must do so within seven days. To begin your registration click here.

Online meetings

Our online beat meetings are another way for you to talk to your local officers, tell us what you want us to be working on in your community and to find out what we're doing about crime and anti-social behaviour in your area. Find out how to get involved.

Social media

Find out more about what's happening where you live on our social media sites.