Police are trying to trace the driver of a blue Bedford Rascal van seen driving around the Coldharbour and Painters Ash wards of Gravesham on Saturday 29 December.
Officers would like to speak to the driver and passenger of the vehicle in connection with three reports of criminal damage in the area that evening, while officers are not ruling out the possibility of the van being involved with a further two incidents reported that night.
Officers are linking three reports on 29 December:
• Between 8pm and 8.15pm, a window was smashed of a parked white Iveco van on Lanes Avenue, Northfleet (Crime reference: XY/39875/12)
• Between 8pm and 8.30pm, a window was smashed of a parked blue Peugeot 407 on Grieves Road, Northfleet (Crime reference: XY/39895/12)
• At 10.15pm a window was smashed of a Mercedes Benz Sprinter van on Lanes Avenue (Crime reference: XY/39980/12)
Two other incidents reported on the same night:
• Between 5.30pm and 8.30pm, a window was smashed of a parked Fiat Punto and a fruit juicer stolen in the communal parking area on Wycliffe Row, Gravesend (Crime reference: XY/39912/12)
• Between 7pm on 29 December and 2am on 30 December, a wing mirror of a parked Ford Fiesta was damaged on Durndale Lane, Gravesend (Crime reference: XY/39955/12)
The vehicle is described as a Bedford Rascal van or similar, with one long ladder and one short ladder on the roof rack.
Anyone with information is asked to contact DC Carli Deacon on 101, quoting the above crime reference numbers.
Alternatively call Kent Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Posted on: 31 December 2012