Skip Navigation

Abandoned vehicles

If an abandoned vehicle is causing an obstruction, contact us on our non-emergency number: 101. 

For all other issues relating to abandoned vehicles, view your local council website for advice as well as when and how to make a report.

The links below take you to their Abandoned Vehicle advice pages. Report an untaxed vehicle through  Remember, as tax discs are no longer needed the vehicle tax could be up to date. 

Was this page helpful?

This website uses cookies. By using this website, you're accepting our cookies policy and consenting to cookies being used. Read the Kent Police Website Cookies Policy.

Share with: