Skip Navigation
Body fade


Graffiti in progress

Graffiti is a crime so if you see someone in the process of spray-painting or marking property, call us on 101. 

Graffiti not in progress

For all other graffiti issues contact your local council. They have reporting services and can help with its removal. Generally graffiti on private property is the owners' responsibility to remove although some councils do offer a free service or the materials to get rid of it.  

The links below take you directly to local council graffiti advice pages: 

Was this page helpful?

This website uses cookies. By using this website, you're accepting our cookies policy and consenting to cookies being used. Read the Kent Police Website Privacy and Cookies Policy.

Share with: