Skip Navigation
Body fade

Noise nuisance

View your local council website for advice, support available and how to make a report. 

The links below take you directly to their Noise Nuisance advice pages. In very extreme cases or where you suspect criminal activity or other anti social behaviour is taking place in Kent, you can report the crime online or contact us on our non-emergency number: 101 (waiting times vary).

If you believe a crime is in progress or life is at risk call 999.

Was this page helpful?

This website uses cookies. By using this website, you're accepting our cookies policy and consenting to cookies being used. Read the Kent Police Website Privacy and Cookies Policy.

Share with: