We're sorry - we do not currently have any apprenticeship vacancies at Kent Police, but the information below will give you an overview of our approach to the scheme.
Our apprenticeships are exciting opportunities to work in a diverse and dynamic environment, gaining hands-on valuable experience while earning a salary.
The majority of our apprentices work towards gaining a Business Administration level two NVQ.
Who can apply
This opportunity is perfect for anyone who has just left or is leaving full-time education.Our apprenticeship scheme is open to anyone:
- living in England
- not in full-time education (although you can apply for an apprenticeship while you're still in school).
What to expect
Apprenticeships usually last for 12 months and can be based at a number of locations across the county.
The aim of our apprenticeships is to give young people the opportunity to gain valuable work experience and skills. We do not guarantee a permanent role when apprenticeships end.
We offer apprenticeships at intermediate level in Business and Administration and Customer Service.
Whilst working as an apprentice with us you’ll:
- work in an environment with a great reputation for being an innovative and creative employer
- earn a regular wage whilst you learn
- work alongside experienced staff
- get job-specific skills and qualifications for a career you really want
- be a valued member of an organisation that believes in investing in young people
- have opportunities for further training and progression
Want to know more?
Email us or visit the Apprenticeship website for more information.
Alternatively, call 01622 653653 to speak to our Recruitment team.
Read about the experiences of some of our apprentices in their own words.