Police benefits and lifestyle
Join the Kent Police team and you'll have access to a range of great benefits and support systems.
Finances and working time
- 22 days of annual leave each year (increasing with length of service)
- a police pension
- childcare vouchers that can be used to pay for registered or approved childcare eg nurseries, child-minders, breakfast and after school clubs, and can be used for children up to the age of 16.
Skills and development
- ongoing training
- promotion and development opportunities
- a Diploma in Policing Level 3 (police officers only - when probation is complete).
- membership to our Kent Police Recreation Association who offer access to a wide range of benefits, discounts and sporting activities.
Well being and health
- support and advice from our staff associations
- access to Health Services via our in-house Occupational Health and Welfare team
- on-site gym facilities at a number of our stations (only available to Kent Police Recreational Association members)
- cycle-to-work scheme.
We look forward to having you on our team.