Taxi driver assaulted
Two men have been charged by officers investigating a report that a taxi driver was assaulted near Ebbsfleet Railway Station.
The incident was reported at 11.50am on Saturday 18 March 2017 and two men were subsequently arrested.
They have since been charged with four offences each.
The men charged are:
They have both been charged with:
- Clive James Vivian, 32 and of Cornwall Road Dartford
- Jamie Vivian, 27 and of Sidcup.
Both men have been remanded in custody and are due to appear at Medway Magistrates Court on Monday 20 March.
- Making off without paying the taxi fare,
- Possessing an offensive weapon (a bottle of ammonia) in a public place,
- Criminal Damage to a sun visor,
- Racially Aggravated Assault.