Kent Criminal Justice Board
The Kent Criminal Justice Board brings together key leaders from core criminal justice agencies and their partners.
The board takes responsibility for the oversight of criminal justice across Kent and Medway to ensure effective, efficient and fair justice is delivered.
|Chair - Mr M Scott||Kent Police and Crime Commissioner|
|Mr A Atkinson||Kent Law Society|
|ACC N Faulconbridge||Assistant Chief Constable, Central Operations, Kent Police|
|Mr V Badu||Director of Transformation, Kent and Medway NHS Partnership Trust|
|Ms A Broom||CEO, Maidstone Borough Council|
|Mrs S Howard||Director, Her Majesty's Prison Service, Kent, Surrey and Sussex Group|
|Mr J Doherty||Kent Cluster Manager, Her Majesty's Courts and Tribunal Service|
|Mr F Ferguson||Chief Crown Prosecutor, Crown Prosecution Service, South East Region|
|Mrs D Bride||Head of Service, Youth Offending, Kent County Council|
|Mr A Harper||Chief Executive, Office of the Kent Police and Crime Commissioner|
|Ms T Kadir||Head of Probation, National Probation Service|
|Mr R McCauley||Contracts Manager, Legal Aid Agency, South East region|
|Ms C Mullarkey||Head of Crime, Her Majesty's Courts and Tribunal Service, South East region|
|Ms M Purewell||Chief Probation Officer, Kent, Surrey and Sussex Rehabilitation Company|
|Ms W Tattersall||Health and Justice Lead, Pubic Health England, South East region|
|Mr A Willetts||Head of Service, Early Help, Medway Council|
- Business Manager, Her Majesty’s Courts and Tribunal Service, Kent Surrey & Sussex Region
- Head of Partnerships, Kent Police
- Head of Criminal Justice, Kent Police
- Justices Clerk, Her Majesty’s Court and Tribunal Service, South East Region
- South East Manager, Citizens Advice Witness Care.
The Board is supported by a full time Programme Manager and part time analytical resource.
- The Board will meet quarterly with extraordinary meetings called as required.
- Requests for change to the core membership shall be presented to the Board for deliberation and decision.
- Chief Officers are committed to attending all Board meetings as a matter of high priority to ensure the Board can work effectively and efficiently.
- The Chair will hold the post for a period of two years (commencing from 1 April).
- Each member is responsible for their agency’s performance against the board's business plan
- Members will act as a Senior Responsible Owner for specified workstreams as required.
- Members undertake to advise their own agency’s governing body of the board's plans and ensure they are compatible.