Kent Police Property Fund
If you are a local, charitable organisation with a clear connection to Kent, you're welcome to apply.
Before you apply
Before applying, please consider the following criteria:
The projects supported by Police Property Act Fund donations must be for charitable purposes and must benefit the residents of Kent. The aims of a project must include one or more of the following.
• victims of crime
• vulnerable to crime
• prevent crime or reduce the fear of crime
• divert people, especially young people, away from crime
• reduce drug and alcohol abuse
• reduce re-offending
• encouraging the development of a positive relationship between members of local communities and the police, especially those sections of the community which are currently under-represented in the police service.
• improving informed community engagement in the policing of Kent.
• developing local partnerships which have a relevance to policing in Kent and relationships between police and the community.
• Paying staff wages or to go towards the purchase of buildings
• Individual sponsorship for taking part in activities such as a walk/swim/ride (although the organisation itself may be considered)
• Memorial funds
• Core Kent Police activities
• Applicants who have received a previous donation in the same year
• National charitable organisations
How to apply
Organisations wishing to apply for funding from the Property Fund should register their interest by completing the attached form and emailing email@example.com