Our mission and priorities
Vision of the Chief Constable and Police and Crime Commissioner
- put the public first and deliver a service to be proud of
- serve with integrity and professionalism
- treat everyone with fairness, respect and dignity
- be innovative, use resources wisely and operate as one team
- act with humility, compassion and courtesy
- listen, learn and strive to improve.
- Put victims and witnesses first.
- Tackle crime and anti-social behaviour.
- Provide visible, local policing at the heart of our policing model.
- Protect the public from harm and ensure an effective response to those who are most vulnerable in our communities.
- Deliver an efficient and effective service that represents value for money.
- Meet our national policing commitments.
- Develop and support our committed workforce.
Police and Crime Plan
Read the Police Commissioner's Safer in Kent Plan
Her Majesty's Inspectorate of Constabulary regularly assesses police efficiency, effectiveness and legitimacy.