Our mission and priorities
Vision of the Chief Constable and Police and Crime Commissioner
- put the public first and deliver a service to be proud of
- serve with integrity and professionalism
- treat everyone with fairness, respect and dignity
- be innovative, use resources wisely and operate as one team
- act with humility, compassion and courtesy
- listen, learn and strive to improve.
- put victims and witnesses first
- tackle crime and anti-social behaviour
- provide visible, local policing at the heart of our policing model
- protect the public from harm and ensure an effective response to those who are most vulnerable in our communities
- deliver an efficient and effective service that represents value for money.
- meet our national policing commitments
- develop and support our committed workforce.
Police and crime plan
Read the Police Commissioner's Safer in Kent plan.
Her Majesty's Inspectorate of Constabulary regularly assesses police efficiency, effectiveness and legitimacy. View our 2018-2019 assessment.