Parent resources: At-home learning and activity packs for children
- ThinkUKnow - parent and carer help sheets for primary and secondary school aged children with key online safety advice and links to resources and support services.
Home activity packs for primary:
Home activity packs for secondary:
- Home activity pack 11-13s
- Presentation containing First to a million film 11-13s
- Home activity pack 14+
- OFCOM for some online worksheets for children aged 3-15, supporting parents to prompt important discussions about being safe online.
- Childnet for advice, tips and activity resources you can use with children from ages 3-18-year olds.
There are also lesson plans and activity resources which includes information on cyberbullying, safe social networking and sexting.
- Safer Internet provides games, quizzes and advice to help children use the internet safely and responsibly for:
Spot the signs of online bullying
- Visit Childline for information, advice and support if you or someone you know is being bullied online.
Download some activity sheets for children aged 9-11
- Online safety maze
- Online safety quiz
- Name the logos
- Smash the hashtag code
- Online conversations
- Selfie portrait
- Safe gamer
- Trusted adults
Who to contact:
- Childline: 0800 1111
- In an emergency, dial 999 or speak to one our operators at: www.kent.police.uk/report