Parent resources: At-home learning and activity packs for children
- ThinkUKnow - parent and carer help sheets for primary and secondary school aged children with key online safety advice and links to resources and support services.
- Home activity packs for primary:
- Home activity packs for secondary:
- Home activity pack 11-13s
- Presentation containing First to a million film 11-13s
- Home activity pack 14+
- OFCOM for some online worksheets for children aged 3-15, supporting parents to prompt important discussions about being safe online.
- Childnet for advice, tips and activity resources you can use with children from ages 3-18-year olds.
There are also lesson plans and activity resources which includes information on cyberbullying, safe social networking and sexting.
- Safer Internet provides games, quizzes and advice to help children use the internet safely and responsibly for:
Spot the signs of online bullying
- Visit Childline for information, advice and support if you or someone you know is being bullied online.
Visit their toolbox resource which includes articles, videos and games to educate and engage young people.
Download some activity sheets for children aged 9-11.
- Online safety maze
- Online safety quiz
- Name the logos
- Smash the hashtag code
- Online conversations
- Selfie portrait
- Safe gamer
- Trusted adults
Who to contact:
- Childline: 0800 1111
- In an emergency, dial 999 or speak to one our operators at: www.kent.police.uk/report