Whoever you are, there is no excuse for domestic abuse
Our specialist teams are always here to help, in the same way we always do.
We will respond to your call and can arrest anyone committing offences against you.
- does your partner or someone in your life frighten you with the things they say or do?
- do they isolate you and control who you see or where you go?
- do they control your finances?
Domestic abuse is more than just physical abuse.
We can help and support you – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Need to talk?
- in an emergency, call 999.
- use Live Chat to talk to one of our 101 operators at www.kent.police.uk/contact
Don’t want to contact the police? That's okay. There are other agencies working to support you:
- Freephone, 24-hour National Domestic Abuse Helpline on 0808 200 0247
- Domestic Abuse Support Services in Kent and Medway
- Victim Support: 0808 168 9111
- Respect Phoneline: 0808 802 4040
- Childline: 0800 1111
Whoever you are, we’re still here to help in the same way we always have.