From aggressive, noisy or abusive behaviour to neighbourhood disturbances involving drugs or animals, antisocial behaviour takes many forms.

If you’ve witnessed antisocial behaviour, please report it to us.

Reports are dealt with by our control room in exactly the same way whether you report it online or call 101.

Advice tool

Report drugs I've found in my neighbourhood

Thank you.

If you've found drugs in a public place, please call 101 now

Text 'Police' to 60066 if you have a hearing or speech impairment.

Please have the following details ready, if possible:

  • location of findings
  • description of what you've found
  • details of any activities you have witnessed
  • description of any people involved