From aggressive, noisy or abusive behaviour to neighbourhood disturbances involving drugs or animals, antisocial behaviour takes many forms.

If you’ve witnessed antisocial behaviour, please report it to us.

Reports are dealt with by our control room in exactly the same way whether you report it online or call 101.

Advice tool

Report fly tipping

Thank you.

Please report fly tipping to your local council.

If the amount is large, please report it to the Environment Agency: National Customer Contact Centre on 03708 506 506

You can anonymously report any information you have regarding fly tipping, illegal waste dumping, or anything else to Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.