From aggressive, noisy or abusive behaviour to neighbourhood disturbances involving drugs or animals, antisocial behaviour takes many forms.

If you’ve witnessed antisocial behaviour, please report it to us.

Reports are dealt with by our control room in exactly the same way whether you report it online or call 101.

Advice tool

Report problems with the way a vehicle is parked

If a parking space is available on an unrestricted public road, even if it’s directly outside your house, anyone is allowed to park in it. The space does not belong to the property.

However, if someone has parked in your designated parking space without your permission, please contact whoever is responsible for your building, such as the freeholder, council or managing agent. They can help you resolve the issue.

In all cases, our first advice is to try to resolve the issue peacefully yourself. Try to speak to the driver as they may not be aware of the problem. If you can’t find them, leave a polite note on their windscreen.

If this doesn’t work, please contact your local council, who'll provide further advice.

Obstructing your driveway

If a vehicle is blocking the entrance and stopping you from driving onto your driveway, this is not a police matter. Your local council may be able to assist, but policies will vary depending on where you live. We'd always recommend having a polite word with the driver first, as there may have been a misunderstanding.

If a vehicle is stopping you from driving off of your driveway and stopping you from moving your car out of your driveway, please report that to us using our online form. 

Click 'Start' to begin.