If you've been involved in a road traffic collision, or think you might have witnessed an offence on the roads, find out how to report it using our simple online tool. Just answer the quick questions below to make sure we give you the right advice and gather all of the relevant details.

Is it an emergency?

If a crime is happening now or someone is in immediate danger, call 999 now.

Advice tool

Report an incident that occurred outside of our jurisdiction

Thank you. This area is covered by not known.

Please call 101 to report your road traffic issue to them or visit their website for more information.


not known
not known