To request an intellectual property (IP) licence or agreement, click ‘Start’ below to complete our quick and simple online form.

Do you need an IP licence?

You’re likely to need an IP licence or agreement if you plan to:

  • use a trademark belonging to the police for any purpose
  • request an image or video footage owned by the police for commercial use
  • reproduce an image, document or piece of footage, the copyright for which belongs to the police, for any purpose
  • interview a serving officer for commercial purposes, such as research for a book

To find out more, including links to other useful resources, visit our advice page on using Kent Police's IP.

Still have questions? Get in touch using the form below.

We’d also be grateful to hear from you if you learn of any person or company misusing a trademark belonging to the police. 

Average completion time: five minutes