Find out below how to request information the police hold on you.

You can also request details of your criminal history, whether it’s for Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks, visa applications or family court proceedings. If we can’t provide the information you need, we’ll point you to somewhere that can.

Advice tool

I'd like to request disclosures for family court proceedings on behalf of my client/local authority

Thank you. To get the information you need, please contact our Public Disclosure Team:

By email 

By post:
Kent Police Public Disclosures
London Road
ME20 7SL