Skip Navigation
Body fade

browse services

Browse our current online services below. More will be added over the coming weeks and months as we continue to develop our new website.
Displaying 1-10 of 15 results
Abnormal loads

Abnormal loads

Find out when and how to report an abnormal load to Kent Police

Speed camera offences

Find out what to do if you've received a Notice of Intended Prosecution for a speed camera offence.

Victims and witnesses

Victims and witnesses

Find out more about what might happen next if you're a victim or witness to a crime in Kent, including information on Victims' Right to Review

This website uses cookies. By using this website, you're accepting our cookies policy and consenting to cookies being used. Read the Kent Police Website Privacy and Cookies Policy. Find out more about Kent Police and your personal data in our Data Privacy notice 2018.

Share with: