Skip Navigation
Body fade

Complain about Kent Police

Fields marked * must be filled in

Preferred contact method: :*

If you're acting on behalf of the complainant, their written consent must be provided. This must be sent to PSD, Grugeon House, Kent Police HQ, Sutton Road, Maidstone, ME15 9BZ or a scanned copy sent via email to [email protected]
Please summarise the details of your complaint, including when and where it happened, who was involved and any incident/crime reference numbers you may have.
Please list any witnesses and their contact details if known.
Your ethnicity:

Please note: this section is optional. If answered, your information will only be used anonymously for reporting statistics.
Please let us know if there are any changes we could make to make the process easier.
Please check this box to indicate you have read an agreed to our Privacy Policy and Legal Notice which can be found in the footer of this page.

View our Privacy policy and legal notice

Back to Compliments and Complaints

This website uses cookies. By using this website, you're accepting our cookies policy and consenting to cookies being used. Read the Kent Police Website Privacy and Cookies Policy.

Share with: